Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On The Radio

April 10, 2013


 
My sponsor and friend, Nancy Erfan of Beautiful Spa in Monterey, CA, and I began talking while she gave me my first professional facial.  Not only did she revolutionize my entire skin care regimen, she became a good friend.  Every time I saw her, I was surprised to find just how many talents she had up her sleeve.  As she heard my story about how I began the journey to where I was as a spokesperson, advocate, and title holder as Mrs. Monterey Bay, she let me know that I needed to share my story more publicly.   I sent her my bio and out it went to all the local media and onto every social network.  As soon as the biography of part of my story went out, I received a phone call from the local radio station...could I go on the air for 10 minutes?  Absolutely.  The radio host began asking me more about my story and decided that maybe I should go on for 15 minutes and then started thinking that maybe...hmm.  I told him I was available for the hour. 



The next morning I got a call at 8:35am and began the interview.  At 9:05 I was off the air and totally amazed that I had just been able to share so much with my fellow Californians.  How exciting to be a part of something much bigger than myself.  Here is the interview...


1 comment:

  1. I am so inspired! Loved listening to this interview. I am going to share your story with as many people as I can! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete